Look how many Canadians have already pledged to use their reusable bags!
Pledge to help us create a better future for generations to come
Join us in doing #OurPart by pledging to use your reusable bags.Pledge Now
Thank you for taking the pledge.
Spread the word!
Share #OurPart with your friends and family.
Take care of your reusable bags!
1 Wash regularly
- Aim to wash your bags every few uses
- Wash if anything leaks into the bag
2 Dry fully
- Let your bags dry completely before using again
- Keep bags out of damp areas
3 Clean where you place your bags
- After unpacking your groceries at home, clean the surfaces where your bags have sat
4 Different use, different bag
- Keep separate bags for food and household items
- Clothes, gifts, and shoes can sneak bacteria into your bag
5 Store smart
- Store in a clean, dry area
- Hot storage spots can increase possibility of bacterial growth